Release 16 May 2023
- For NZ import declarations, support for UK free trade agreement tariff rates effective from 31 May 2023. UK added to code list for the PDR - Preferential Duty Rate qualifier.
Release 25 Apr 2023
- Forwarding Instruction document for outbound sea consolidation shipments. Also allows housebill documents to be included in a single PDF file.
- Carrier CSV file format extended with fields for delivery port and delivery premises. This provides support for more complex domestic movements. For example, international transhipments having a domestic port-to-port movement.
For more details, please see help article Standard Carrier (CSV or text) File Format
- Fixed notify party address being too long and causing an error when an AWB was saved or generated.
Release 17 Apr 2023
- DOU (Deed of undertaking) code can now be included on an import declaration as additional information.
- Fixed third shipper or consignee line not displaying on the document when either the city or postal code was not present.
Release 16 Apr 2023
- Housebills can now be generated with a master house air waybill as a single PDF.
- New option to generate all Housebills for a master air waybill.
Release 12 Apr 2023
- Sub-masterbill number field is now included on the following documents:
- Cargo report
- House Air waybill (master house number)
- Carter's note
- Freight delivery order
- Freight arrival notice
- Outward report delivery order
- Shipments search can now match by sub-masterbill number either using the simple or advanced search options.
Release 11 Apr 2023
- Sub-masterbill field introduced for sub-consolidation shipments.
- Master house air waybill document can be generated for a sub-consolidation shipment (with sub-master bill field entered)
- Phone number for shipper and consignee can now be displayed on air waybill PDF documents. If entered, the shipper and consignee telephone numbers will be included in the FWB message. For Master HAWB and HAWB documents, the notify party telephone number can also be displayed on the PDF document.
- Carrier ICRs submitted to NZ TSW containing only DTR consignments will no longer have the CCR indicator set. This is to allow carriers to request subsequent movements without incurring an additional NZ Customs transaction fee.
Release 15 Mar 2023
- New report for Inbound Consolidation Statuses listing the Customs and Quarantine (MPI) status for each consignment within an inbound consolidation shipment.
- For reports, there is now the option to save a copy to the Documents tab. This applies only for reports related to a shipment or consignment. Reports at the shipment level are saved to the shipment Documents. Those at the consignment level are saved to the consignment Documents. This functionality is not currently available for air waybills.
- Fixed preview of PDF document not displaying in Safari web browser.
Release 05 Mar 2023
- Documents can now be attached when submitting an inward cargo report (ICR).
- Emails sent from the system now have one of the following sender addresses:
This is a change to resolve issues with emails being blocked by destination email hosts in some cases.
You may need to adjust your whitelist to include these addresses or the mg.speedisoftware.com domain.
Check with your mail provider or the person that handles your IT.
- Resolved an issue with lodgements failing at TSW when an attachment has leading non-English characters in the file name.
Release 17 Jan 2023
- Is it now possible to submit a cancellation for import declarations with type Quarantine without requiring a declarant PIN.
Release 3 Nov 2022
- Resolved issue which could cause the following error message to be returned in the logs after a declaration was signed off:
Computed values for duty, tax or levies do not match the initial compile. Please recompile the declaration and try again.
Release 2 Nov 2022
- DTC prohibited code added to qualifier EXM code list. This is a new prohibited code for direct to consumer wine exports.
Release 25 Oct 2022
- Fixed issues with the formatting of zero amounts on the air waybill PDF.
Release 19 Oct 2022
- Improved handling of the first address line for parties on a printed air waybill (including the shipper and consignee).
Release 28 Sept 2022
- Resolved a problem with error messages not displaying on the consignment bill details edit page when the data fields were incorrect (for example, origin location code is not valid)
Release 27 Sept 2022
- The Standard CSV/Text file upload will no longer set fields such as the goods description to Unknown when data is missing in the file.
Release 16 Sept 2022
- IATA FHL messaging: fixed punctuation characters in package descriptions causing an error to be returned from the airline in some instances.
Release 5 Sept 2022
- TradeWindow colour scheme and branding applied. This should not affect any existing functionality in the application.
Release 1 Sept 2022
- Fixed contact fields being displayed in grey in some cases when adding a new contact from another page such as the Shipment or Consignment pages.
Release 20 July 2022
- A preferential duty rate (PDR) qualifier can now also include a trade group code (e.g. AAN, CPT). In this case, the system will apply the rate for the given code rather than the lowest rate. This change better supports scenarios where goods are exported from a country other than the goods origin/manufacture country.
- Standard Carrier CSV file format extended with DischargePremisesCode and ConsigneeAccountNumber fields.
- Fixed classification categories CSV file upload failing when column heading 'tariff code' is used rather than 'tariff'.
Release 13 May 2022
- Fixed Rate Class not displaying on the air waybill PDF document for the first rate/description line.
Release 8 May 2022
- The Cargo Report document will now only display the TSW reference if the cargo report has an Accepted status from TSW. This resolves issues with the export cargo report reference not displaying due to an outward cargo report being actioned that has not been accepted.
Release 19 Apr 2022
- Reverted last change (14 Apr 2022) relating to Moveware files as it was found to be not necessary.
Release 14 Apr 2022
- Fixes an issue for Moveware files with a phone number incorrectly coming through in the Shipper's address.
Release 25 Feb 2022
- Fixed declarants not being sent a notification email when a declaration response containing Customs exam instructions is received.
Release 23 Feb 2022
- Change logging has been added for classification categories. Logs can be viewed by going to Settings > Classification Categories and then selecting Logs. Logs are retained for 180 days.