Release 17 Jan 2023
- Is it now possible to submit a cancellation for import declarations with type Quarantine without requiring a declarant PIN.
Release 3 Nov 2022
- Resolved issue which could cause the following error message to be returned in the logs after a declaration was signed off:
Computed values for duty, tax or levies do not match the initial compile. Please recompile the declaration and try again.
Release 2 Nov 2022
- DTC prohibited code added to qualifier EXM code list. This is a new prohibited code for direct to consumer wine exports.
Release 25 Oct 2022
- Fixed issues with the formatting of zero amounts on the air waybill PDF.
Release 19 Oct 2022
- Improved handling of the first address line for parties on a printed air waybill (including the shipper and consignee).
Release 28 Sept 2022
- Resolved a problem with error messages not displaying on the consignment bill details edit page when the data fields were incorrect (for example, origin location code is not valid)
Release 27 Sept 2022
- The Standard CSV/Text file upload will no longer set fields such as the goods description to Unknown when data is missing in the file.
Release 16 Sept 2022
- IATA FHL messaging: fixed punctuation characters in package descriptions causing an error to be returned from the airline in some instances.
Release 5 Sept 2022
Release 1 Sept 2022
- Fixed contact fields being displayed in grey in some cases when adding a new contact from another page such as the Shipment or Consignment pages.
Release 20 July 2022
- A preferential duty rate (PDR) qualifier can now also include a trade group code (e.g. AAN, CPT). In this case, the system will apply the rate for the given code rather than the lowest rate. This change better supports scenarios where goods are exported from a country other than the goods origin/manufacture country.
- Standard Carrier CSV file format extended with DischargePremisesCode and ConsigneeAccountNumber fields.
- Fixed classification categories CSV file upload failing when column heading 'tariff code' is used rather than 'tariff'.
Release 13 May 2022
- Fixed Rate Class not displaying on the air waybill PDF document for the first rate/description line.
Release 8 May 2022
- The Cargo Report document will now only display the TSW reference if the cargo report has an Accepted status from TSW. This resolves issues with the export cargo report reference not displaying due to an outward cargo report being actioned that has not been accepted.
Release 19 Apr 2022
- Reverted last change (14 Apr 2022) relating to Moveware files as it was found to be not necessary.
Release 14 Apr 2022
- Fixes an issue for Moveware files with a phone number incorrectly coming through in the Shipper's address.
Release 25 Feb 2022
- Fixed declarants not being sent a notification email when a declaration response containing Customs exam instructions is received.
Release 23 Feb 2022
- Change logging has been added for classification categories. Logs can be viewed by going to Settings > Classification Categories and then selecting Logs. Logs are retained for 180 days.