Release 15 Dec 2021
- Fields to find consignments by HS/Tariff Code and Classification Category have been added to the Advanced Search. This is to match by the values entered against the consignment (Bill Details).
- Resolved issue with freight documents displaying the discharge port as the Delivery Place when a delivery port is not entered. The destination port will now display in this case.
Release 13 Dec 2021
- Import Write-off Consignments report is now available from the Reports menu on the Shipments page (top screen). This will output a list of import consignments within a selected period that have been requested for write-off clearance.
Release 10 Dec 2021
- Fixed a problem with the importer's postal code not being included on low value import declarations sent to TSW.
Release 07 Oct 2021
- The maximum length for classification category codes (tariff lookup codes) has been increased from 15 to 35 characters.
Release 20 Sep 2021
- The masterbill number is now displayed in the title of the Manifest report (for consolidation shipments only).
- Fixed freight documents not displaying the full package description when it contains line breaks (ie multiple lines).
Release 07 Sep 2021
- Classification categories can now be added from a CSV file by an administrator user.
- Fixed errors that could occur when a classification category code or product code contains a slash character.
Release 06 Sep 2021
- The Add From File option from Contacts now has an option to update existing contacts matching by name.
- Contact person name, phone and email can now optionally be displayed in the list of Contacts
- The position in the contacts list is now retained when returning from the details page.
- Seal number field has been added to the packaging paste
- Fixed a problem with invoice lines being re-ordered after a delete or insert.
Release 23 Aug 2021
- Notify party details can now be included for house air waybills
Release 17 Aug 2021
- Provided access to air waybill templates from an existing air waybill. Previously templates could only be accessed at the time a new air waybill aw.
Release 05 Aug 2021
- Removed personal/household goods declaration question 'Has the importer previously imported personal effects?'.
This is related to other information codes PUC and NPU but NZ Customs has confirmed that these codes are no longer required.
- Fixed issue with an invoice line not being populated with the statistical units when a new product is added.
Release 02 Aug 2021
- Intended purpose/use codes have been updated to reflect changes by MPI Food as at 1st Aug 2021
CHANGED - FP to 'Further processing for human consumption'
ADDED FN - 'Further processing, NOT for human consumption'
ADDED OT - 'Other, NOT for human consumption'
Release 21 June 2021
- An option has been added to create a masterbill shipment for a inbound sea consolidation shipment. This is useful when a quarantine declaration needs to be lodged for a consolidated cargo.
Release 15 June 2021
- Maximum document file size has been increased from 5MB to 10MB.
Release 6th June 2021
- A declaration certificate summarised by tariff code is now available. There is also a business setting to make the summarised format the one that is sent to clients and declarants when emailed automatically by the system.
- The way that container details are displayed on freight documents has been improved.
- Minor improvements when viewing or searching for release notifications.
Release 14th May 2021
- A full Customs tariff lookup can now be done from the Tariff code field from the Add Consignment and Bill Details Edit pages.
Release 4th May 2021
- Fixed an issue with the Delivery Port being incorrectly set to the overseas destination when the consignment data was added from a Carrier CSV file. This only affected inbound international transhipment consignments.
Release 24th March 2021
- Air waybill reports added for Consol Masters, Direct Masters and Housebills. Support for FWB EDI messaging to the airline.
Release 24th January 2021
- There is now an option to transfer masterbill details to the Accord which can be used for billing purposes for example. This option is only available for consolidation shipments and assumes that the freight forwarder recorded against the shipment is the overseas party.