This function is only available for users assigned as administrators for the business.
Users who are assigned to be administrators for a business may invite additional users and assign them appropriate access permissions.
- When logged into Cargo: Go to 'Business Administration' from the Settings menu.
- Select 'Invite a new user' from the 'User Management' section.
- Note: If you cannot see this option then it may indicate that you are not configured as an administrator for the business.
- Enter details on the 'Invite a User' page:
- The persons first and last names and their email address must be entered.
- Then select the appropriate permissions. An administrator for the business has the ability to invite other users and can update business details within the 'Business Administration' area of the system. These permissions can also be changed at a later time if necessary.
- Once you click Invite, an email will be sent to the email address you entered. The email will contain a link that the person must click to complete the registration allowing them to login into Cargo and see your shipment data. At this stage they will be prompted for a password.