Release 25th November 2020
- A Declarations Summary report is now available to list the declarations that were created during a billing period. The report can be accessed from the Reports menu on the top Shipments page.
Release 2nd November 2020
- A notification system has been added which can be accessed from the bell icon on the top menu bar. Notifications will be used to communicate information about the system and TSW, such as outages or other important system changes.
Release 1st September 2020
- Additional information applicable to declarations can now be setup against the importer or exporter contact and be applied automatically when a declaration is completed for that party.
- Fixed an issue with the Packaging tab not remembering the last setting for 'Display Equipment Columns'.
Release 6th August 2020
- Advanced search allows you to search shipments or consignments by a document file name or description.
Release 25th June 2020
- ITP permit authority added for Import Tobacco Permit.
- MFR exemption code added to additional info on import declarations for a Manual Food Referral.
- The System Usage Report now includes empty container consignments when a Usage Type of ALL has been selected.
Release 20th May 2020
- The TSW reference for the consignment is now included in the data output for the manifest CSV file.
Release 10th Mar 2020
- Consignment details have been extended to include the tax number for the shipper and the tax pre-paid indicator. These are applicable to ICR write-offs where the overseas party is registered to collect tax on behalf of the import country.
- Standard CSV/text format has been extended to allow inclusion of a tariff code, the shippers tax number and the tax pre-paid indicator.
Release 4th Mar 2020
- The Bulk type for Transport Equipment can no longer be used. FCL is to be used in place of this.
Release 2nd Mar 2020
- Resolves some issues with the Customs status being incorrectly overwritten by a status that only relates to a goods release notification (such as if the CCA changes and a cancellation status is received).
Release 30th Jan 2020
- The 'Not Released' search option from Consignments now takes into account a manual clearance status and treats this like a release.
- The quarantine premises and/or cleaning facility could not be removed when re-pasting packaging data. This problem has now been fixed.
- Fixed Period/Date Selection displaying incorrectly (out by one month).
Release 28th Jan 2020
- There is now an option to assign a Manual Clearance status to a consignment for a chosen TSW agency (e.g. Customs, Quarantine). Consignments with a Manual Clearance status will be excluded from the TSW Status Report when the 'Not Released' option is selected.
- Improvements to Contacts
- Option to download contacts to a CSV file
- A column selection function has been added and column widths and positions are now retained.
Release 15th Jan 2020
- Improvements to the display of goods release details.
- A TSW error status is now removed once the error has been resolved. Previously the error would remain displayed. This fix only applies to new declarations lodged after the 15th Jan 2020.