Release 5th Dec 2019
- Fixed declarations with a zero total charge appearing on the 'Customs charges to BDP account' report.
- Fixed multi-line package descriptions causing the Manifest CSV file to have records split over multiple rows.
Release 24th Nov 2019
- Fixed an error that could occur when using the consignment copy facility to transfer a consignment to another shipment.
Release 14th Nov 2019
Changes for low value goods come into effect for NZ imports from the 1st of December. For further details please see Imports of Low Value Goods
Release 8th Nov 2019
- Declaration Relodge option renamed to Renew.
Release 15th Oct 2019
- Fixed a problem causing import declarations to be rejected when completing a temporary or sight entry.
- Other bug fixes
Release 9th Oct 2019
- The 'Add From File' option has now been extended with the following:
- When an existing shipment is chosen, there is now an option to update consignments with the data from the file when matched by bill number.
- When an existing shipment is chosen, the default behaviour is now to update existing consignments matched by bill number that are marked as deleted. If the option to 'Update matched consignments' has not been chosen then consignments that are not deleted will be skipped.
- The 'Add From File' button can now be accessed from the Consignments tab.
- A 'Next File' option has been added making it easier when multiple files need to be processed for a single shipment.
- The Print option on the report preview window for the latest versions of the Chrome web browser. This has now been resolved.
Release 3rd Oct 2019
- Improvements made to the Add Consignment and Bill Details Edit pages.
- A classification category could not be edited when the category code contained a special character such as a space or percent sign. This issue has now been resolved.
Release 26th Sept 2019
- The Consignments tab has been enhanced with the following changes. For full details, see the help article on the Consignments Tab.
- The standard column layout has been changed and now includes independent columns for the Customs and Quarantine clearance status.
- A Refresh button has been added, this can be used to refresh the data to reflect changes to clearance statuses.
- The column layout can now be customiand will be saved within the browser. There are options to hide or show columns, move columns and change the width. One exception is the FreightBill column - this cannot be hidden or moved but may be re-sized.
- The advanced search option is now accessible from the Consignments tab. Previously this was only available from Shipments.
- The Packaging search option has now been removed in favour of the advanced search.
- Improvements when adding or editing a package.
- Fixed PDF document preview not working in some browsers, for example Chrome and Edge.
Release 6th Sept 2019
- Additional transport equipment columns can now be optionally displayed on the consignment packaging tab.
- An option has been added to the consignment packaging tab to allow the quarantine premises and container cleaning facility to be bulk edited.
Release 30th July 2019
- For declarations there is now an option to state if freight and insurance are included in invoice line values. The invoice terms no longer influence this and are used solely as the trading terms.
- An outward report delivery order has been added to the system accessible from the Reports menu from the shipment details page.
- Changes to support taxation changes for NZ low value goods from 1st December 2019. For registered suppliers a tax number (ie GST number) can be entered against a contact. Also a tax prepaid field has been added to invoices for indicating if GST has been prepaid, not prepaid or otherwise where the supplier is exempt.
- Fixed the mode of transport (Move By) not displaying on the Bill Details Tab for domestic transhipments.
- Warning for missing freight amount has been suppressed for quarantine declarations.
- Fixed an issue with codes for the quarantine premises and cleaning facility sometimes not refreshing on the Transport Equipment tab.
Release 10th July 2019
- Full transport equipment details can now be added or updated from package details.
- For NZ import declarations, added NPA, PAM prohibited codes for prohibited ammunition.
- The Empty container premise for the discharge port is now applied as the delivery premises for the consignment when uploading a manifest file. Previously each transport equipment would be assigned a quarantine premises.
- Fixed Manifest CSV outputting empty data when only a country is entered for loading or delivery.
Release - 27th June 2019
- Improved change logging for shipments and consignments.
- Allow empty containers to be pasted into packaging or transport equipment as 'new' rather than 'used'.
- Resolved errors being returned when international transhipment is requested for a consolidation consignment.
Release - 6th June 2019
- Classification fields added to consignment to allow an HS or tariff code to be included on cargo reports.
- The Packaging search option from the Consignments tab now allows matching by a goods ID number (e.g. a VIN or serial number).
Release - 27th May 2019
- A warning is now displayed when entering an invoice number if that invoice number has previously been used for the supplier. Note that this check is only performed where the supplier is a saved contact.
- When pasting data into Packaging, an error will now display if a container number is present but the type (ECL, FCL, LCL) is missing. Previously FCL was assumed in this case.
Release - 15 May 2019
- A warning is now displayed on the Inward Cargo Report page when no quarantine premises code has been provided for one or more empty containers.
Release - 1st May 2019
- Fixed the system incorrectly asking for a transport mode when the domestic move option is set against a consignment.
Release - 10th April 2019
- Freight Bill document added for an express bill of lading.
- A default paste definition can now be set for a business.
- Domestic move vessel details can be now entered against outbound consignments provided they are destined for the local country.
- Goods status description now displays on the consignment packaging tab.
- Manifest report now allows just the country codes to be entered without the port suffix.
- Manifest report now has an index to allow scrolling to a selected delivery port.
- Support for displaying MPI container status for empty containers submitted on an ICR (NZ)
- Fixed the freight arrival notice report parameters failing to save in some circumstances.
- Fixed shipment total measurements on the consignments list sometimes not refreshing to reflect changes after a consignment is updated.
- Fixed terms not displaying for export carter's notes.
Release - 22nd March 2019
- New/Used goods indicator added to the standard text file format. See further details at Standard Text Input File Format
Release - 6th March 2019
- Fixed an issue with the advanced search when searching by container number.
Release - 15th February 2019
- Consignment copy has been extended to allow consignments to be transferred completely to another shipment provided that the source and destination shipments are both inbound or both outbound.
Release - 8th February 2019
- Transport equipment search has been extended to support displaying records associated with a selected consignment. Also an alert is displayed for orphaned transport equipment that are not associated with a consignment.
- Additional fields have been added to the Advanced Search option.
- Allow for including just a notify party email address when submitting inward or export cargo reports.
- Fixed sorting by date columns not working correctly on some tabular views
- Fixed an error that could occur when generating Carter's Note or Freight Delivery Order documents.
Release - 23rd January 2019
- Resolved an issue with the system navigating back to the Inbound Shipments tab even when returning from an outbound shipment.
Release - 15th January 2019
- The Packaging 'Add from Paste' now allows details for existing transport equipment to be updated if the data pasted in differs.