Release - 13th December 2018
- Transport Equipment and Package 'Add from Paste' option extended to allow the container cleaning facility name to be included in the paste data.
Release - 5th December 2018
- Transport equipment details can now be edited when adding or editing a package.
- Fixed a problem with declaration lines being transmitted out of order causing 'sequence number invalid' errors to be returned by TSW.
Release - 30th November 2018
- TSW Status details for a consignment have been moved away from the Bill Details tab. There is now a separate button above the tabs for TSW Status and this will open a popup window displaying the most recent statuses.
- TSW reference and declaration number now displayed on the declaration compile page.
- Resolved issue with cargo report responses not being applied to a consignment because a declaration exists that has not been lodged.
Release - 22nd November 2018
- Manifest report PDF and CSV extended to include domestic movement leg details.
- Support for stating the 'intended purpose/use' of the goods from a classification or when signing off an import declaration. This information is applicable to tariff chapters 2 to 22.
Release - 14th November 2018
- Transport equipment 'Add from Paste' option extended to create consignments from pasted data provided the freightbill number and the origin and destination ports are provided.
- Fixed an issue with LCL/FAK transport equipment not being included on import declarations.
Release - 1st November 2018
- Resolved MPI account number not being included on inward cargo reports submitted to TSW
Release - 24th October 2018
- An international transhipment can now be submitted for consignments having a local port of destination.
- Resolved performance issues when searching from the recent goods release statuses page.
Release - 12th October 2018
- Single line declaration has now been extended with fields for the supplier, invoice number, terms and manufacture country.
Release - 1st October 2018
- An advanced search facility is now accessible from inbound or outbound shipments. This replaces the 'Consignments' and 'Packages' search options and allows search by specific fields such as the bill number, declaration number or TSW reference.
- Validation checks added to contact phone number fields to ensure that the data complies with TSW requirements.
Release - 25th September 2018
- Some error messages returned in the shipment logs or in notification emails for ICRs did not indicate the affected bill number. An example of this is 'communication number' errors returned due to the shipper or consignee having an invalid phone number.
Release - 14th September 2018
- The date for used for displaying shipments (ie shipments arriving/departing after) is now determined from the General Settings for your business. You can now have the system display history from the past 1 to 365 days. Where you have a lot of data it pays to restrict the history to improve the performance of the shipment list especially when searching for data.
- When searching for a consignment from the Shipments list, your search terms will now be passed through to the Consignments list.
- The consignment 'Clearance Exemption' (e.g. Write-off/Low Value) field is now reset when a declaration is created for that consignment and also for any linked consignments.
Release - 10th September 2018
- Packaging enhanced to allow multiple dangerous goods items per package.
Release - 7th September 2018
- Resolved slow loading times when viewing recent goods release statuses.
Release - 28th August 2018
- Support has been added for stating a PVL (provisional values) other info code on NZ import declarations. This can be stated as an exemption code either as additional information at declaration sign-off (header level) or as a classification qualifier (line level). PVL will be supported in TSW from 1st October 2018 for approved importers.
- Fixed an error on declaration compile stating 'Computed values for duty, tax or levies do not match the initial compile'. This could occur when using adjustment amounts on invoices.
Release - 22nd August 2018
- Fixed Customs Release document incorrectly repeating freightbill / packaging details.
Release - 16th August 2018
- A System Usage Report has been added to the Shipment reports to show a breakdown of usage by shipment. This allows usage to be reconciled with our charges to you that appear on our tax invoice.
Release - 13th August 2018
- Fixed error compiling a single line declaration when the consignment does not have a saved contact for the shipper.
Release - 2nd August 2018
- Fields on the Invoice page have been rearranged to make data entry faster.
- If the consignment has no invoices when lodging a declaration, the system will now prompt for minimal details to create a single line invoice.
- The Declaration Certificate report now displays any fees (below the line totals).
- The declaration sign-off page now displays total payable amounts for duty, levies and fees.
- The VE (Vehicle) package type has been removed as this is no longer supported by NZ Customs. Package type VN should be used in place of this.
- Fixed PDF documents not displaying from Documents tab for a Consignment or Shipment.
Release - 27th July 2018
- An option to duplicate an invoice has been added.
- Invoice header fields have been re-positioned to bring terms and currency further up the tab order.
- When adding an invoice, the terms and currency are now inherited from the previous invoice (if present).
- The tariff lookup (F3) window now displays the normal percentage duty rate.
- A freight arrival notice report is now available for import consignments.
- Country and currency fields on the invoice page have been replaced by regular select elements to resolve performance issues.
Release - 24th July 2018
- The Manufacture Country is now inherited from the previous invoice line.
- Shipper/Consignee and Importer columns on the list of consignments have been changed to a fixed width so that these do not become too narrow on lower resolution displays.
- The freightbill number and consignee name now display in the page title when add or editing a goods invoice.
- Freight prepaid or collect now displays on the manifest report.
- When deleting transport equipment, associated packages are now also deleted by default.
Release - 20th July 2018
- Feature to lookup the classification/tariff history for a client from the invoices page. This can be accessed by pressing F8 the key from the 'Classification Category' field or from the 'Classification History' button on the classification lookup (F3).
- Improved keyboard navigation support on lookup/search windows.
- There is now the option to display up to 1000 consignments at a time.
Release - 19th July 2018
- The declaration freight currency now defaults to the currency of the goods as stated for the consignment. Previously this would always default to US dollars (USD).
- A 'preferential duty rate' (PDR) qualifier has been added to the classification category. This allows a preferential rate to be requested for special cases such as when the export and manufacture countries differ.
- Support for generating a Freight Delivery Order for inbound consignments.
- The TSW Status Report was including deleted consignments, this has now been resolved.
- The manufacture country on an invoice was incorrectly being set from the consignment manufacture country. This did not happen for the first invoice created for a consignment, only subsequent invoices. This issue has now been resolved.
Release - 10th July 2018
- When adding an outbound shipment from a Standard Text (tab delimited) file, if duplicate bill numbers are encountered a suffix is now added make make these unique rather than them being skipped.
When an outward cargo report (OCR) is submitted the additional suffix on bill numbers is stripped off prior to being sent to TSW. For inbound shipments the bill numbers in the file must be unique and consignments will be skipped when duplicates are encountered.
- Improved performance of results for contacts auto-complete fields.
Release - 9th July 2018
- A column to display qualifiers has been added to the classification categories lookup and settings list page.
- The equals key can now be used on invoice lines to bring through the classification or product code from the previous line.
- Fixed issue with qualifiers not being saved when a new classification category is added.
Release - 3rd July 2018
- Allow a cargo report to be sent as a new original when the current cargo report is pending for cancellation.
- A informative message now displays when login fails due to the computer clock being incorrect.
Release - 2nd July 2018
- Notes can now be entered against contacts.
- Contacts can now be uploaded from a file using the 'Add from File' option.
- A link to a saved contact is now indicated by the contact icon. The icon will display in red when notes are present for the contact and the notes will display when the mouse cursor is placed over the icon.
- The freightbill number will now be brought through for billing requests sent for non-consol shipments. This applies when sending billing to a SpeEDI Desktop accounting system.
- The clearance exemption is now supported on standard text shipment files.
- The consignments table will now scroll back to the previously selected consignment.
- Multi-National suppliers can now be applied manually for selected consignments.